Spearmint tea is quite an active ingredient offering a number of health benefits. It is not only a magical beverage for weight loss but also a booster that works together with balanced lifestyle and healthy diet to cater ideal weight. Spearmint blends are much similar like peppermint ones. This beverage is rich in iron, potassium, vitamin C and manganese.
Spearmint Tea – How it helps our health?
We indulge in fatty foods quite often and due to this, it causes overheating which further can cause nausea. Now, spearmint blends can cure and give relief from this nausea. Besides this, there are other health benefits of this brew as –
- it helps to lower blood sugar level
- it treats indigestion
- it gives relief from stomach pain arising specially from gastric problems
- it is also an aid to morning sickness that pregnant women usually suffer from
- it controls growth of unwanted hairs on women face and in other areas
- this tea is good for teenagers as it dries up acne or pimples by detoxifying skin and controlling oily skin
- it helps in lowering LDL and raising HDL levels
- it also lowers triglycerides
Thus, if you start consuming spearmint brew, you can have smooth skin.
Preparing Spearmint Tea
Follow these steps to have a cup of spearmint brew –
- Take a teaspoon of dried spearmint leaves in your teacup
- Pour boiling water into the cup above the leaves
- Brew the leaves for around 10 minutes
- Add half teaspoon of raw honey for enhancing the flavor of the liquor
Your spearmint tea is ready to enjoy! You can have 2 to 4 cups of this brew every day.
Acne appears because of hormonal imbalance. Consuming spearmint brew twice every day will balance hormone and hence, will cure acne problems. This beverage also reduces the occurrence of acne and offers clear skin. Start drinking spearmint tea and you can notice the difference yourself.
HELPFUL DURING PREGNANCY
Spearmint brew is very helpful for pregnant women as it treats morning sickness and nausea common during this time. Now, how tea they will consume depends upon doctor’s advice. Pregnant women should consult doctors before drinking this tea.
Are you facing the problem with digestion? Start drinking spearmint tea twice a day – before going to bed and after the meal. Your digestion problem is sure to be cured. There are many such health benefits of this beverage.